Accredited Assessing & Workplace Training is an accredited Company that is focused on providing a wide range of training and assessment for all types of industries. Accredited Assessing & Workplace Training has on site and off site training capabilities to suit individual and company needs.
Accredited Assessing & Workplace Training has over 25 years of experience in industrial, site and safety issues. Our Aim is to held for our client to achieve the expertise that they desire.
Our Registered Training Organisation is AITAC (TOID 3591) www.aitac.edu.au
The qualifications issued are Nationally Accredited Australia wide. All courses are designed to enable individuals and companies to comply with legislative requirements and to meet the current Australian Standards. We offer competency based training and assessment across several industries, including Aviation, Logistics, Maritime, Mining, Civil. Rail and Construction.
Company Director: Andrew Svikulis Profile:
- Dip OHS
- Cert. IV Workplace Training and Assessment TAE 40110
- Registered with RTO to assess up to 20 categories
- Registered with Work Safe to assess up to 18 categories
- Affiliated with Worksafe, Incolink and Master Builders Association
- Active Member on Safety Committees for over 12 years in the Building Industry, 25 years’ experience in Industrial, Site & Safety issues
- Active Member on Safety Committees for 12 years in the Building Industry, 25 years’ experience in Industrial, Site & Safety issues
- Registered Training Organisation is AITAC (TOID 3591)
To provide you with outstanding and quality training that can be used in the field to the highest standards, and to practise and deliver these skills in a safe manner.